i just learned that my good friend is going to NYC (wall street office to be more specific) for a 6-week training. and of course, when she told me, i had to say that i was both happy and jealous! she was sad as this will coincide with the holiday celebrations (christmas in the philippines is awesome), but for me, nothing beats spending time, alone, in the cold, freezy weather during christmas in manhattan.
to put icing on the cake, (or salt on the wound?) she’s there for The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers!!!
anyway, these are the things i suggested her to do while she’s there:
1. wear fashionable winter clothes (i even offered to lend her my winter new york wardrobe)
2. go have a “holly golightly” day
3. stay by their homestead staircase and enjoy the sights
4. eat pretzels at central park
5. watch jennifer garner in cyrano de bergerac
6. visit village underground, butter, waverly inn and serendipity
7. go ice skating at Rockefeller Center
8. be seen at the Today Show
9. tour the hamptons
10. spend new year’s at times square
11. eat gray’s papaya
12. look for seinfeld and eat his meals
and many many more!
shoot. i really am jealous.