For the entire week next week, I will be on vacation before i start with my new job (this is not yet confirmed as i have yet to talk to my soon-to-be-former boss) and I am actually planning out how i will spend it. You see, i am one of those who are not used to being idle so one week of not doing anything will probably make me all nuts (case in point: I’ve been on sick leave since yesterday and i am actually stopping myself from opening my office laptop to do some work).
So, here are my plans:
- Finish reading the Clapton book (over and above the new chicklit book i am also trying to finish).
- Start reading (I have an active brain, so cut me some slack) “Do Travel Writers Go to Hell”, a book by Thomas Kohnstamm (my “long lost twin” who was sweet enough to send me a signed copy).
- Get myself reacquainted with my friend, San Miguel Light (it’s light beer here in the Philippines).
- Listen to the first leg of the 2008 Summer Tour that John Mayer has finished.
- Go to the beach (Laiya, San Juan, Batangas) — yeah, amidst the rains, I somehow managed to get included in a trip with fellow beach bums this weekend.
- Finish reading Scotty Crowe’s Road Journal from 2001.
All this or just sleep on Sunday then wake up the week after.
A possibility, in my chaotic world.
update: my vacation hasn’t started yet but i was able to cross out some stuff. woah. i’m gonna have a boring week ahead of me!